We take privacy very seriously. This notice is written in the clearest way possible so you fully understand how we treat any personal information or personal data (any information about you which is personally identifiable). We encourage you to read this notice carefully. We appreciate there is a lot of information here, however we believe it is important for you to know how we treat your personal information. If anything is unclear, or you need further information, you just need to get in touch with us.
Amendments and updates to this Privacy Notice may be made from time-to-time. Any revisions will be posted on this page, so you will always be aware of what information we collect and how we use that information. Please review this page regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Who we are
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is collaborate + create limited, trading as cc|be. We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales, company number: 11221315
registered office: Kalamu House, 11 Coldbath Square, London, EC1R 5HL VAT registration number: 289 8511 45
For simplicity throughout this notice, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means collaborate + create limited (cc|be)
Where do we gather information?
We collect information from you when you contact us:
- via the phone, our website or social media
- when we meet you in person
- directly via email
- we research your organisation due to a mutual interest in the built environment
- if your organisation is referred to us by an existing contact
If the organisation you work for collaborates with us on projects, they also share with us key contacts within their organisation – in order for us to fulfil our obligation of delivering our services
In all of these instances, data is collected, stored and processed within our systems.
We hold data on electronic systems and in some instances in paper format, which is held securely at our offices.
What information do we hold and use?
The information we store and process includes personal information, such as your name and email address. In some instances, if you engage with us through social media we may also record your username, which may identify you individually.
We might also be provided with other data such as your work telephone number, job title, business address and department.
How we protect your personal data
We take security of data seriously. All our people treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it. Access to personal data within our systems is password protected and all transfers to third party suppliers is undertaken securely.
We work with our IT suppliers to monitor security and assess risk.
What are your rights?
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. You have the right at any time to:
- request details of the information we hold in relation to you and the source(s) of that information. You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. This service is usually free of charge, although we have the right to charge a ‘reasonable fee’ in some circumstances;
- request that we rectify any inaccuracies in relation to the personal data we hold;
- in some circumstances, request the erasure of your personal data
- object to the processing of your data and, if you wish, withdraw consent to us for processing your personal data.
- object to any direct marketing
- request that we restrict the processing of your data
- portability of your data
Business users of collaborate + create services will continue to receive communications as a matter of course. However, individuals can opt out of receiving such information from us by:
- clicking the unsubscribe link in any email marketing service generated email
- contacting cc|be via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7193 0251
We will respect any existing preferences already notified to us.
You can make any of the above requests by contacting our Director, Andy Hutton, at email@example.com
Contacting the Regulator
If you have a concern about your rights or our use of your personal data, or you feel that we have not handled your data or enquiry relating to your data correctly – you can contact the Information Commissioners Office:
Contact Number: 0303 123 1113.
If you have any questions then please contact our Director, Andy Hutton, at firstname.lastname@example.org will be happy to help.